This fundraiser was created to help with the annual player obligation fees of $275. The obligation will cover the cost all football camps held over the summer, the purchasing of equipment including new uniforms, special weight training and development, HUDL, main booster club membership and game day food for the players. It also includes ONE dinner ticket to the Football Booster Club Gridiron Gala that is held in August.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Parents place orders for $50 for a box of 50 books.
2. With 50 books in each box, sold at $5 each, leaves a $4 profit on each book for a total of $200 profit for each box. Sell 2 full boxes (100 books) and make $400.
3. It would take selling 2 boxes to cover the whole $250 football fee and to reimburse the parents for the box purchase.
4. You sell the coupon books on your own and keep the cash from your sales, then use that money to pay your players obligation.
5. Once you order the coupon books, you own them, there is no buy back or return policy.
6. Coupons from the books can be used at any HyVee location.
7. You'll be notified when your boxes are ready for pickup.
Contact out Fundraising Rep: email@example.com
Contact our Booster Club President for hardships beyond fundraising: firstname.lastname@example.org